Monday, April 20, 2009

Coming Within a 1-Meter Radius of Me

So I though since I'm what the frequent bloggers would call a "Noob" to the wonderous world that is blogging, I should take some time to let the worl know the inner workings and intricate thoughts that is typical of David. And what better way to do that than obviously using a note about myself that I published on my facebook. You've probably done one of these notes for yourself if you're as avid a facebook user as I am.

1. Under no circumstances will I ever stop talking about myself, probably why I have a blog
2. I lived in Toronto Canada till I was 15. I love being a canadian, even though I know tons of people here will tell me otherwise
3. Fight Club is by far the greatest Movie ever made
4. I have three best friends (Two of them have the same first name) who all still live in Toronto. we talk every day and its still not enough
5. when i was young i got frost bite so many times that i now have the worst circulation ever in my hands and feet
6. I watch a lot of movies that most guys would classify as "Chick Flicks" i dont care the notebook was so sad
7. the only movie that ever made me cry was a dreamworks cartoon about a horse, named Spirit
8. My parents are so strict it physically hurts me
9. when im bored i look at the texture of the ceiling and see if i can see any pictures in it
10. I don't know what ill do if i dont grow up to be a doctor, everything else sounds so boring
11. i dont think a single day has gone by where i havent drank a can of Coka-Cola
12. i have the skinniest wrist of anyone i've ever met
13. Im really really religious, by California standards at least
14. my favorite place in the world is La Jolla in San Diego
15. That was where a total stranger taught me to surf, im still pretty crappy but he was really nice, he told me to call him joe im certain thats not his real name
16. As gay as this is gonna sound, it takes me forever to pickout my clothes in the morning
17. Nothing bothers me more than not capitalizing words that should be capitalized
18. its actually taken me over a half-hour to get this far in the note, i must not know a thing about myself
19. I've accidentally been hit on by moms more than is humanly possible
20. I love the toronto Maple leafs, even though they are the fourth worst team in the NHL as of today
21. Nothing satisfies me more than a well timed "thats what she said" joke
22. sometimes i think way too much, for instance i sometimes think that everything around me is just a reality created by my own mind and that at any moment i could wake up from this dream and come to a reality where things are totally different
23. If i could have one super power it would be to be able to stop time. id cheat on all my tests, the sky's the limit
24. Im the biggest procrastinator in the world, No matter how much time im given i will always do work the night before its due at 8:00 p.m
25. i have this thing where if a girl talks to me or comes within a 1 meter radius of me i instantly assume shes crazy inlove with me, half the time ill totally know its not true, but in the back of my head ill believe it
26. All for the sake of Mcdonald's Ive gotten into a car with a stranger at 12:00 am, been threatened at wrench-point (with a wrench) and verbally assaulted an employee who works there

So world what do you think now that you've been in the mind of the Menace? Lay it on me!

No comments:

Post a Comment